Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Updates to State Census Records Online

One of my most popular posts is State Census Records Online, which I wrote in December 2009. It received a lot of publicity when it was mentioned by Dick Eastman over at Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter. I recently updated my post to reflect nine new or updated sources for online state census records. Some of these come from my research for my new series, 52 Weeks of Online American Digital Archives and Databases, and as I continue that series and find more online state census records in those digital archives, I will be adding them to the list.

Speaking of that series, I've had to neglect it again due to my workload at school combined with preparation for multiple presentations and classes I will be giving to various genealogical groups in the next six weeks. Don't worry! I am plugging away at it bit by bit, and as always, appreciate my readers' great patience with me!

No comments: