Monday, August 04, 2008

Addendum to Genea-Bloggers Group Games Participant Rules

If you are planning to participate in the Genea-Bloggers Group Games, please be aware that I have made an addendum to the participant rules.

As part of Step 1: Sign Up, please e-mail me (kidmiffATgmailDOTcom) with the following information:

A. The name of the country in which you now reside.

B. An attached graphic of a flag you create yourself at WeAreMulticolored representing your ancestry, heritage, or personal expression.

For example, I would send in the name of the United States, and the following graphic, representing by its colors and shapes my American, Canadian, Frisian, Dutch, English, Scots, and French ancestry and heritage:



This information will be used during the Opening Ceremonies, so please e-mail it to me by 3:00 PM, Pacific Daylight Time on Thursday, August 7 (same time as the participant submission deadline).

No comments: