Monday, February 25, 2008

More Syllabuses Available

In both January and February of this year, I gave presentations to the Eastern Washington Genealogical Society's members-only computer classes (see the list of past and future classes here). I'm very proud of the educational programs that our society provides its members and the general public through its classes and meetings. To get an idea of the types of topics we cover, see the "What You Missed" feature of our blog. This helps keep our absent and snowbirding members current with our calendar of events.

If you are interested in any of the syllabuses for the classes I've taught, I offer them freely to anyone who requests them by e-mail. My e-mail address can be found here. My topics are:

  • *Finding Vital Records and Obituaries Online
  • *Footnote.com
  • *How to Use Online Message Boards
  • *Finding Volunteer Researchers Online
  • *County Genealogy Websites (USGenWeb, USGenNet, etc.)
  • *Find A Grave
  • *How to Fix Broken Links, and Other Tips and Tricks

No comments: