Sunday, May 27, 2007

What I'm Reading These Days - Part 5

I've been a fan of Robert Ragan's for quite a while. His Treasure Maps website subtitled Genealogy resource page - Your guide to free search tips, articles, and family tree information is chock-full of great, easy-to-understand tips and tutorials. I signed up to receive his free e-mail newsletter, and encourage my Online Genealogy students to do so as well. He also offers all his tutorials for sale on his Pajama Genealogy Research System on CD, which includes much more than what you'll find on his website. Back in November 2006, he began a blog, and this week, he's got a handy new tutorial video on it: "A Google Search Tip that Every Genealogy and Family Tree Researcher Should Know."

You would be amazed at all you can learn through Robert's website, newsletter, and blog. He is a very good teacher, and his simple tips and tricks really make the basics of online searches so much easier! I encourage you to take a look and sign up for his newsletter. I guarantee you will learn something!

1 comment:

Tim Agazio said...

Miriam,

Thanks for sharing the Treasure Maps website with us! I love the google search tip tutorial...I will have to use it.

Tim