Monday, February 19, 2007

Need Some Help Here...!

Update: Thanks to Lee for contacting Susan for me and for sending me the URL for the site I was seeking!: www.fileyourpapers.com

We have a pretty resourceful group!
--------------------------------------
I need some help with a couple of things, so I am asking the blogging community for their assistance.

First off, I'm trying to reach Susan Kitchens of the Family Oral History Using Digital Tools blog. I tried to contact her via her blog, but the spam blocker (where you type in the letters you see) kept telling me I typed in the wrong thing. :-( If you have Susan's email address, or can contact her through her site with better luck than I, please let her know I am trying to reach her! My e-mail address is kidmiff at gmail dot com.

Secondly, I'm trying to find a great website I stumbled across a few weeks ago with a free tutorial for organzing your genealogy files using binders and RIN numbers of genealogy software like Legacy, PAF, etc. The site had photos of the steps involved in organizing. I have tried Googling this site and also looking through various genealogy websites for organization tutorials, without success. Can anyone help me out?

No comments: